7.10.2013

A Short Introduction Post


If you are reading this you're probably already a listener of my podcast, Eviscerated Gaming, and you know that I am hooked on pet battles like a fat kid to cake. I have been all over the place from the official forums to any website blog or twitter that mentions "Pet Battles" and I have yet to find EXACTLY what I am looking for when it comes to building PVP teams. That's not to say there is nothing out there to get your "Pet Battle Fix". I found a podcast by Josh Augustine called Warcraft Pet Battle Crew and a blog that belongs to Liopluerodon called, Tamerliopleurodon.wordpress.com. These examples are great resources and are a must for both the novice pet battler or an advanced pet battle fanatic.

The goal of this site will be to give you a more in-depth look at the pets teams I put together whether it be to combat a team that consistently beats you, to duplicate a team with a multiple pet combo or just to try a different approach to give you an edge in PVP fights.

There is no need to re-invent the wheel so if you know nothing about pet battling all of the basics are written out here at www.warcraftpets.com. They put together a great post explaining the basics of pet battles so make that your first read.

I have high expectations for this site and how it gets fleshed out will depend in part on you, the reader, as far as feedback and even contributions if you want to send them in. If you have any ideas thoughts or suggestions please feel free to get me on twitter @r9sid9nt9vil or you can email me at r9sid9nt9vil@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment