8.21.2013

PVP Team Spotlight: Team 1

This post is attached to the six fights I recorded and uploaded to YouTube. I have to say that the time involved in doing this was massive but I think the videos will help people see what I am talking about in the post better. This team is very accessible to most players and I'm sure you could substitute breeds or other pets for the same end result.



I picked out one of the teams that I use on a regular basis and recorded six consecutive fights and narrated them. the team I used was comprised of;

Giant Bone Spider (P/S)
Slot 1: Poison Spit
Slot 2: Siphon Life
Slot 3: Death Grip

Oily Slimeling (H/H)
Slot 1: Absorb
Slot 2: Corrosion
Slot 3: Acidic Goo

Zandalari Kneebiter (S/S)
Slot 1: Hunting Party
Slot 2: Black Claw
Slot 3: Bloodfang

I use the same basic strategy and it seems to work 90% of the time. I open with the Giant Bone Spider and on the first pet I cast Siphon Life, then Death Grip. when the next pet is pulled to the front line i will cast Siphon Life then Poison Spit until Death Grip is off cool-down. I will repeat this until my Giant Bone spider is killed.

The next pet I put in is the Oily Slimeling. I first get his 2 dots going, Acidic Goo then Corrosion. after the dots are on the opponent I'll spam Absorb. Absorb does damage then heals your slimeling for an equal amount. When the dots are falling off I will refresh them both and go back to spamming Absorb until the slimeling is killed.

If those 2 pets don't finish the match, you have the Zandalari Kneebiter for cleanup. the Zandalari Kneebiter needs to cast Black Claw first then cast Hunting Party. If by some odd chance that doesn't end the match then you can refresh Black Claw and cast Bloodfang.

Here is a list of the 6 videos showing how I use this team;

 




 









So far this is the team I use each week to knock out my What We've Been Training For weekly done quickly, this quest requires you to win 10 PVP pet battles using the "find Battle" feature in your pet journal.

Check out the Warcraft Pet Battles Reddit if you want access to some of the best posts out there about Pet Battling in the World of Warcraft. Subscribe to the Eviscerated Gaming Podcast at eviscerated.net and the YouTube Channel for more videos. Follow the show on Twitter @eviscerated_GP and you can Follow me @r9sid9nt9vil.


4 comments:

  1. Great videos. Thanks for putting this together. I'll have to put together this team - I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any particular breed for the Oily Slimling I should use? I believe you are using a health breed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up in the post I displayed the breeds of each pet I used beside their names,

    (P/S) Giant Bone Spider
    (H/H) Oily Slimeling
    (S/S) Zandalari Kneebiter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. I missed that. I'm used to seeing the breeds as listed on warcraftpets.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete