9.07.2013

Best Add-Ons for Pet Battles



I tried to narrow this list down to only 3 but after a lot of thought I realized that there are 4 add-ons that I cant be without. If anyone of these add-ons are not working I am dead in the water when it comes to my daily routine when it comes to pet battling in the World of Warcraft.

Battle Pet Binds - This is a very light weight add-on that is only used for displaying the keys that you can hit instead of clicking with your mouse. I use this when I am recording the pet battles for the posts I write and publish both here and on YouTube. I also get lazy and when I am doing 2 or 3 dozen PVP matches in a row I like to be able to just use the keyboard instead of the mouse.

Battle Pet BreedID - This is also very light weight and it puts the breed beside the pets in the AH, Pet Battle UI, and in your pet journal. Knowing the breeds of your pets cannot be understated, so this add-on is defiantly a "must have".

Pet Battle Teams - If you have multiple teams you use for dailies or PVP you need something to keep them. This add-on will save team builds and the moves you chose for each pet based on what was selected when you locked the team. With out this add-on I would be relying on memory or keeping some type of written record, neither of which are good for your sanity.

Pet Tracker - This is the largest most involved add-on that i use, it will show you way more information than you need but is one of the best "all-in-one" add-on out there and EVERY pet battler should have this add-on. There are a lot of guides out there to show you how to use this add-on. Josh Augustine has a great review of this add-on at his site and there is an episode of his podcast where he talks about the Pros and Cons of using Pet Tracker.

Check out the Warcraft Pet Battles Reddit if you want access to some of the best posts out there about Pet Battling in the World of Warcraft. Subscribe to the Eviscerated Gaming Podcast at eviscerated.net and the YouTube Channel for more videos. Follow the show on Twitter @eviscerated_GP and you can Follow me @r9sid9nt9vil.

No comments:

Post a Comment